Travel Insurance Non-Resident, Travel Insurance for Non-Residents

So you're living in Australia but you're a non-resident. You could be on any of the following visas:

  • 457 - Temporary Business long stay
  • 405 or 410 - Retirement or Investor Retirement
  • 411 - Exchange
  • 416 - Special program
  • 417 - Working Holiday
  • 419 - Visiting Academic
  • 420 - Entertainment
  • 422 - Medical Practitioner
  • 442 - Occupational Trainee
  • Bridging Visa

You want to travel but you're having problems finding a travel insurance for non-residents of Australia.

Insure4less is one of the very few companies that are able to offer travel insurance to non-Australian residents.

If you are in Australia, but a temporary resident or non-permanent resident then we can help.

All we ask is that you have been living in Australia for at least the past 3 months.

So whether you're travelling one way back home, or on a business trip or holiday, simply go to for a quote.

Please note that medical expenses within Australia are not covered.

Get A Quick Quote

Loading Quote

Hang in there, we're just loading up your quote!

Great value travel insurance. Get A Quote Now