The insure4less website is open 24/7 and policies can be purchased at any time day or night.
Policy Changes & Queries
Need to make a change to your existing travel insurance policy?
Sign into your account to make the following changes to your policy 24/7:
Before travel has started you can:
- Change an age / a name / an email address
- Extend policy end date
- Add / amend snow sports cover
- Upgrade your plan
- Change your area of travel
- Cancel your policy within the 14 day cooling off period - please click here
After your travel has started you can:
- Extend the policy end date ( maximum 366 days in total)
- Add / amend snow sports cover ( 2 day waiting period)
Got a query about your existing policy?
Please email us providing as much information as you can including your policy number - click here to email your query. One of or team members will normally respond within a few minutes but will always respond within 1 business day.
General Policy Queries
If you have any queries about our policies, for example, about the cover, our Frequently Asked Questions answers the vast majority of questions we get asked. If you cannot find the answer, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our team members will normally respond within a few minutes but will always respond within 1 business day.
As we are a web-based travel insurance online operation, we communicate by email as this helps provide a more efficient service and ensures a formal response.
To view our product disclosure statement and policy wording, please click here
Gallagher Bassett Services, insure4less Claims Dept,
GPO Box 14,
Brisbane, QLD 4001, Australia
Please note that the claims adjusters are not authorised to answer enquiries about policy sales or cover unless there is a claim.
Tel: +61 7 3005 1613 or Email: email@example.com
You can complete the online claim form by clicking here
24/7 Medical Emergency Service - Contact Details
World Travel Protection
Phone: +61 (0) 2 8907 5953 (For medical emergencies only)
Please have the following information when calling the emergency service:
- your travel insurance policy certificate number
- dates of outward and inward travel
- details of the problem including the name and address of patient and nature of illness / accident
- name and telephone number of hospital and attending doctor
- details of usual doctor / general practitioner